Current Beauty Favourites




These are the products i love this month, i can definitely recommend them ! 










  


So First i want to show you this awesome sleek eyeshadow pallet ! Its the only one that i use at the moment, because its colours are super pigmented and just beautiful . my favourite one is this light pink.









So, this is my favourite foundation <3 Even its not matt, i adore the finish, because its super natural. 






I think you cant see the name on the picture, but its the artdeco mineral lash designer. It was a gift from my cousin, and i think i hadnt buy it for myself, but i was realy surprised ! at the moment i dont use anything else ;) 





And of course, a blush... I love this one from essence in the shade adorable. And the name is realy fitting, because its just adorable ;)








 As i coloured my a lot in the moment and its quite damaged, and searched a good deep conditioner for a long time... and i finally found one ! 
Its soooo good ! It makes my hair sooo soft <3


And last but not least, these cinnamon nights from dm ( A german drugstore) 
this smell is just ... freaking awesome .... like  christmas... buiscuits .. .wintertime ... fire... cozy..







No comments:

Popular Posts